TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. In accordance with the Veterinary Surgeons Act 1966, veterinary physiotherapists are required, by law, to treat under veterinary referral. It is an obligation that clients have a referral from their veterinary practise before treatment commences. If your pet has not been referred to me by your vet, I will need to contact them to obtain a referral before your appointment.
2. Cancellations must be made at least 24 hours prior to the appointment to avoid charges. If a cancellation is made under 24 hours prior to your appointment, or if the appointment is a "no show", the client will be responsible for paying half the price of the physiotherapy treatment fee. If your animal has an illness or contagious disease (such as sickness, diarrhoea, or flea infestation) you MUST reschedule your appointment. You will not incur a charge in this situation.
5. If veterinary treatment is required for the animal, the veterinary physiotherapist has the right to refuse treatment prior to the session or if the animal presents as a danger to the veterinary physiotherapist. In both of these cases the client may be responsible for paying a maximum of half price for the original appointment or a charge for transport.
6. Cash, card or cheques are the payment methods accepted. Please note that payment in full is expected at the time of consultation. If failure to pay occurs more than three times, further appointments will be prohibited until the existing payments have been payed.
7. If you are claiming for physiotherapy treatment from your insurance company, you must have referral from your veterinarian and approval from your insurance company before commencement of physiotherapy treatment. You will have to pay for appointments up front. I will then send a claims form to your insurance company. When this has been recognised, your insurance company will compensate you for the costs of treatment. It is advised to check your policy before booking an appointment.
By confirming your physiotherapy appointment you are agreeing to the terms and conditions stated above.